those negative comments ^ soooo unnecessary, stretch marks happen to almost everyone. my sister who is 5’3” tall and weighs probably about 100 lbs. has stretch marks on her hips/thighs area. tiny tiny person with stretch marks; its basically your body’s inability to grow skin quickly enough to catch up with your growth… so beat it with that rudeness. if you got ‘em dont sweat it ladies, its a very normal part of human growth. not to mention, i know plenty of guys who have them too. your body is your story, dont let people try and edit it.
new undies: cute
stretchmarks: also cute
No no no and NO stretch marks are never cute!! wtf too lazy to go get some cocoa butter and use it daily? We all have stretch marks but we can get rid of it.. People should take care of themselves and if cocoa butter didnt work for you make an appointment for a laser stretch mark removal dont be a lazy ass
all stretch marks are beautiful no exceptions
- stretch marks are perfectly fine and natural and beautiful, free lightning bolt tattoos yo
- cocoa butter is a preventative that does not always work, and smells and stains clothes and oh yeah, since a lot of people get stretch marks just from growing NOT from weight, theyd have to slather their whole body and no one really wants to do that or smell like that so strongly.
- laser treatment? really? you want people to pay $1000+/appt (usually takes a few treatments) to get rid of something perfectly natural because you’ve named yourself standard of the fucking world and think we all live to please you? most people dont have that money and if they do thats not what they want to spend it on.
- also fuck you.
I usually don’t reblog ladies in undies, but for real. Don’t fuckin’ knock people over stretchmarks, or anything on their bodies for that matter. I’ve been underweight all my life and have them from growing. They happen. The just do.
FREE LIGHTNING TATTOOS
You’ve earned your beautiful stripes, you fine ass tiger.
this is beyond accurate. if a dude says this (or something similar to you) put up dat red flag ladies/gents/persons, this is a sign that “so.n.so” aint about equality; aka aint worth a dayumm
"i understand women have it bad but men have it bad too"
"i mean, women are almost equal to men as it is"
"i’m not a feminist, i believe in equality"
Why do you put your self esteem in the hands of complete strangers?
-Helena Bonham Carter
this is very important, my ex fucked me over so hard with my own naivete, i trusted an emotionally abusive, sociopath, who ended up sending the photos to my mother, hacked into my fb and posted them, and some other choice recipients. this shit is not ok. it is despicable.
don’t blame women for the fact that someone they trusted betrayed them in such an intimate way
solidarity with my ladies
for real i’m so sick of everyone blaming women when their asshole partners share their PRIVATE, CONSENSUAL pictures with the public
THIS IS FOR EVERY GENDER
"Otters have a skin flap that forms a pocket so they can keep their favorite rock with them. They use this rock to break open mollusks when eating. Some otters go their entire lives carrying the same rock!” source
my man supports all da good causes
oh my god it just keeps getting better
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her." -
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention